Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You might know that the blogger (Maureen) doesn't get to pick the fiber of the week - Rob does. But I couldn't be happier with the pick for this week. It's Nautical Cotton by Louisa Harding that's 20% off. I haven't won the lottery, so I can't buy yarn every week, but this week, I'm certainly going to Coveted Yarn the store and pick up some skeins of this one. I've always been very happy with Louisa Harding yarns, and I really want to make myself a lacy summer scarf with this one to wear at work. The only problem is picking which one of the 20 delightful colors. Well, enough about me.

The specs:
Fiber: 100% Mercerized Cotton
50g balls
Yardage: 93
Stitches: 5
Needle size: 7
Worsted Weight
This yarn will be on sale until midday Wednesay June 24.

PS Happy Father's Day to all the dads and enjoy the sunlight on the longest day of the year.

No comments: